Parental advisory as the following contains strong language.
So the thing is finally painted and I’m moving on to the weathering stage which means it’s close to finishing….
HOWEVER I used a masking fluid (Winsor and Newton) to mask the windows which is not THAT unreasonable I suppose as I’ve used the stuff before with no issues, unfortunately this time it has solidified under the paint. The masking fluid had stuck fast so I’ve had to use a chisel shaped craft blade to try and remove it and of course this has completely fucked up the side windows, fortunately the front windows have been spared as the masking fluid was applied later.
SO I’m back to replacing windows and putting more shit into the cabin, when I can face the model that is. At the moment I’ve put it back into a box before I trash it as I’ve really had enough of the fucking thing.
Rant over, we now return you to your regular programmes