I was looking for info regarding where the fire extinguisher was stowed on the vehicle when I found a website showing someone else’s build of this kit. In it the builder had come across a problem with the Fruil white metal sprockets as they force the track out beyond the fender edges like this;
To rectify this I removed about 1mm from the inside of the sprocket using a 6mm drill bit;
Once done it looks much better;
It’s an easy fix but I am glad I found the build that pointed it out. As for the fire extuingisher I ended up using the kit part in the end as I can’t find the one I lost and besides which the clamp I was going to steal from another etch set was slightly too big for the area on the right-rear mudguard, also I want this done and off the bench as it has been long enough and I have other stuff that needs progressing.