After a LOT of masking, I was finally able to get the camouflage scheme sprayed using Hataka C149 Concrete Grey (RAL7023) and C192 Basalt Grey (RAL7012).
These are from the Orange Line lacquer range as I find they spray better than their acrylics. The two colours need lightening up a bit as they are quite dark so I’ll give the model a light overspray with the base colour highly thinned. Some areas require touching up where I missed a couple of spots too but overall I’m happy with that.
I've been a modelmaker for a verrry long time and still show no signs of growing out of it after 50 plus years.
I mainly build tanks, aircraft and paint figures but generally do whatever takes my fancy whether it's historical, Science-fiction, a 'what-if' or because it has pretty colours and looks nice.
I'm hoping that you find my blog interesting and useful, particularly if building a model that I have built and documented here.
View more posts