With the chassis built I turned my attention to the bodywork. The interior colour apart from the seats and dashboard is the same as the exterior (I’m guessing here as Miniart don’t say) so I needed to be able to paint the interior before fixing the body in place.
Luckily, the way the kit is engineered, it’s possible to glue the bodywork together and make it a sub-assembly so I’ve done just that.
The next job is to assemble the doors, put some fiddly bits on around the engine panels, make the wheels and it ‘should’ be ready for painting.
The radiator grill will be another sub-assembly as this needs to be painted in a chrome silver so that should be a giggle. I might use a Vallejo metallic paint for this as I used the stuff on a couple of builds and it’s pretty good stuff, even if it does clog the needle on your airbrush frequently.