I built this model a few years ago but I was never happy with the weathering so after looking at it again I decided to re-work it a bit. The model has been on display at a few model shows and consequently there has been a bit of damage which has been repaired, what I could’nt find was one of the fenders on the right side so I touched up the area where it was with Vallejo German Black/Brown acrylic.
So here it before;
And this is the model after a bit of extra weathering;
The front right fender fell off during the re-vamp and I was going to fix it back in place but I thought the model looked better without it. Anyway I reckon it looks better